Insolvency & Restructuring
We will be able to guide you, step by step, through the processes involved in both personal insolvency and commercial insolvency.
Bankruptcy is the term used in this jurisdiction to describe insolvency procedures relating to individuals or partnerships rather than Limited Companies. This is an area of law under some scrutiny given the present unprecedented levels of personal debt in Ireland. It is an area where change is both expected and required. We monitor and review ongoing changes to assess how they affect our clients and we are well placed to advise as to the best course of action in complex situations.
Involving your Solicitor early in this process is very beneficial, both on a personal level and in terms of retaining control over what happens. There are processes which must be gone through and with a fully briefed Solicitor at your side you will be better able to understand and negotiate your way through these.
- Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
A full range of services covering corporate and personal insolvency is offered, in addition to advice and assistance on financial rescue.
- Pre-insolvency advice and assistance
- Representation at Bankruptcy proceedings
- Negotiation/mediation in winding-up petitions
- Advice in relation to appointment of and provision of advice to receivers, administrators and liquidators
- Advice in relation to voluntary liquidations
- Advice in relation to Company and individual voluntary arrangements with creditors
- Advice on security issues
- Employee/creditor claims
- Advice on retention of title issues
- Advice on factoring, leasing and hire purchase
For further information contact:
Maura Lawton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine O’Callaghan at email@example.com